Sunday 7 August 2016

A writer

Hi guys.

I've come across a quote that says ,

 'A writer is actually a sad person because whenever he writes, he's actually expressing either his grieves or hassle that he's going through'.

Well, that somehow explains my circumstances right now. Yes, I am feeling so down to the earth, demotivated, hopeless and a bit anxious. Even worst, I don't even know how to explain my feelings to people. It's not that I don't believe them, but I would rather keep it to myself or I would just express my feelings here. It works either way. I keep on telling myself that I'll be receiving something good afterwards but you know, my confidence level did have a slight drop after I heard the news. It bothers me somehow even if  I don't want to think bout it. Luckily, I have friends to cheer me up, but hmm it didn't last long. My mind would be so distressful til it feels like blowing up to the extent that I don't even want to think. Ugh that's the perk of being so overthinking. Even the slightest thing would get yourself into sorrow and pain altho you're avoiding it badly. Told my mum bout my problem but she made it worst. She sounded so melancholy to the ears of a sorrowful being. I couldn't stand looking at her, being so worried and stuffs to sort out the misery in my burdened mind. Hence, I said to myself 'Girl,please, not even a single tear,please' , and thanks God, I made it :')

I convinced myself that it was just a slight reminder from Him. Either a warning or a test. Or maybe, it can be both. So, I've made myself clear about not being so overboard on this stuff and slowly let it slide. You know what, just believe that God always have something else well planned for you, but He just wants to keep it for the latter. When the right time comes, the you'll be gifted with all the blessings and wonders. That's why, God's secrets are the best surprise ever! :)

xoxo,
btrsyafni

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ordinary Rhapsody
Maira Gall